jesse-o-connor.com (our website) is a site operated by jesse-o-connor.com. We are registered in Hungary.
Essentially, cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does NOT give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
Remember what is in your shopping basket
Remember where you are in the order process
Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our site and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This information will be used by us and third parties to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily „Like” or share our content on certain social media sites such Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. These cookies are set by the third party social media sites to which they relate, including:
- Google Plus
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded video powered by YouTube and Vimeo. Disabling these cookies may mean you cannot access the functions offered by these third parties.
You can find out more information about the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|_ga||GA||Google Analytics cookie, used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||GA||Google Analytics cookie, Used to throttle request rate.|
|Unique to each user||PayPal||Payment transactions|
|_hp2_id||Heap Analytics||Heap Analytics Tracking Cookie.|
|_hp2_ses||Heap Analytics||Heap Analytics Tracking Cookie.|
|_hjIncludedInSample||Hotjar||Hotjar cookie. This session cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate funnels.|
|_hjUserId||Hotjar||This cookie is set as soon as a user loads a page which contains the Hotjar code. The cookie contains a universally unique identifier (UUID) which allows Hotjar to track the same visitor across multiple pages and sessions.|
|ictf_il||Infinity||Infinity call tracking contains per Installation tracking source cache.|
|ictf_in||Infinity||Infinity call tracking contains per Installation number replacement source cache.|
|ictf_master||Infinity||Infinity call tracking stores the unique Visitor Reference.|
|3rdparty||LiveChat||Checks if the browser’s settings will allow to work on not yet visited pages.|
|SERVERID_L||LiveChat||haproxy – LiveChat’s load balancer.|
|__lc.visitor_id||LiveChat||Unique visitor’s ID.|
|__livechat||LiveChat||Remembers the info of the visitor entering your website.|
|__livechat_lastvisit||LiveChat||Checks visitor’s last visit.|
|common_iwcs_0||LiveChat||Synchronises the communication between opened chat tabs.|
|incap_ses_||LiveChat||LiveChat’s DDoS protection.|
|lc_window_state||LiveChat||Checks the chat window state (minimized/maximized).|
|main_window_timestamp||LiveChat||Synchronises the communication between opened chat tabs.|
|main_window_timestamp_0||LiveChat||Synchronises the communication between opened chat tabs.|
|message_text||LiveChat||If you are writing a message and you refresh the page, this text will be remembered.|
|notification[predicted_agent]||LiveChat||Assign the visitor to the specific agent|
|recent_window||LiveChat||Informs about the last page that the visitor was on.|
|autoinvite_callback||LiveChat||Checks if a visitor gets the invitation.|
|mf_[session]||Mouse Flow||A cookie for identifying the browser session.|
|mf_user||Mouse Flow||A cookie for checking if the user is new or returning.|
|_vwo_uuid||VWO||This cookie makes sure that a visitor is always served the same version on every visit to a campaign page.|
|_vis_opt_exp_[experiment_id]_goal_[goal_id]||VWO||This cookie is generated when a goal is made.|
|_vis_opt_test_cookie||VWO||This is a session (temporary) cookie generated to detect if the cookies are enabled on the browser of the user or not.|
|_vis_opt_exp_[experiment_id]_combi||VWO||This cookie is generated when users reach a particular combination. This makes sure that users see the same variation that they earlier saw when they visited the page.|
|_vis_opt_exp_[experiment_id]_exclude||VWO||This cookie is generated when a user has been excluded from a campaign.|
|_vis_opt_exp_[experiment_id]_split||VWO||This cookie is generated during a Split URL test.|
|_vis_opt_s||VWO||This cookie detects if the user is new or returning to a particular campaign.|
|_vis_opt_out||VWO||This cookie indicates that the visitor is not part of the campaign. It is valid for 10 years.|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||Wordfence||Cookie used to verify if the visitor is a bot or human.|
|wfvt_3883187383||Wordfence||Tracks a user duration so that so that the page views can be grouped together|
|wp-settings-1||WordPress||WordPress cookies needed for wordpress to function.|
|wp-settings-time-1||WordPress||WordPress cookies needed for wordpress to function.|
|_session_id||Shopify||unique token, sessional. Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page etc.).|
|_shopify_visit||Shopify||no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits.|
|_shopify_uniq||Shopify||no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.|
|cart||Shopify||unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.|
|_secure_session_id||Shopify||unique token, sessional.|
|storefront_digest||Shopify||unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.|
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Turning Off Cookies
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. The Help function within your browser should tell you how to do this. For more information about how to change your browser settings please see: www.aboutcookies.org. Doing so however is likely to limit the functionality of our site.
Welcome to the jesse-o-connor.com privacy notice.
Jesse-o-connor.com („we„) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you. By visiting www.jesse-o-connor.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
1. Important information and who we are
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how jesse-o-connor.com collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you sign up to our newsletter, purchase a product or service.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Jesse-o-connor.com is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details set out below.
+36 30 727 9545
Bánki Donát utca 25, Gyál
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
2. What information do we collect?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- When you purchase products or make enquiries about our products, use our interactive chat function or otherwise provide us with your personal data while on our site we may collect personal data from you, such as your name, billing address and delivery address details, your email address and a contact telephone number.
- We will also require your bank account, credit/debit card details to process transactions.
- When you sign up to be kept informed about our products we may collect your personal data, such as your name and email address.
- If you contact us by telephone or by using our interactive chat function we may collect your name and contact telephone number.
- As you move around our site we will collect technical information about your visit, such as which pages you visit, how often you visit and what links you click on, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- We may also collect information about your visit such as the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
3. How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your identity, contact and financial data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you :
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google, Bing, Trustpilot;
- advertising networks such as Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, MailChimp;
- search information providers Vimeo, Google, YouTube, and
Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Braintree.
4. Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
We will use information about you for:
- processing transactions, to supply you with the products, to recover debt, to help us prevent fraud and keep records about your purchases.
- to allow us to manage your account on the basis that processing is necessary in order to perform our contract with you to provide our services; including administering any consumer loyalty or rewards programs that are associated with your account. This typically involves the use of personal information that was originally collected to set up your account (e.g., personal contact information, payment information, account login information, demographic information, etc.).
- We may collect and use your personal information to provide you customer service, including responses to your inquiries. This typically requires the collection and use of certain personal contact information (such as your name or email address) and information regarding the reason for your inquiry (e.g., order status, technical issue, product question/complaint, general question, etc.). Customer service may be provided through various forms of communication, including email correspondence, call centre support, and live online chat features.
- administering and improving our site, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, statistical and survey purposes; and
- We may collect and use your personal information to administer a contest, sweepstakes, giveaway, competition, or other similar marketing campaign or promotion. These events typically require the collection and use of personal contact information (for prize fulfilment), demographic information (for eligibility determination), and, in some instances, consumer-generated content. Some of our promotions may be run on third party social networks such as Facebook (for example, on our Facebook fan pages).
- allowing you to use the interactive chat feature on our site to encourage you to be more actively engaged with our products and services (including our websites and applications), thereby increasing overall brand engagement and awareness. This mostly involves the collection, use, and publication of consumer-generated content.
- to validate your information (and, in some cases, match it against information that has been collected by a third party) to check that the data we hold about our customers is accurate, consistent and up to date on the basis that processing is necessary in order to perform our contract with you to provide our services;
- to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject on the basis that processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communication with you in order to check any instructions given to us, for training purposes, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service.
Please Note: We do not store or have access to your credit card information as this information is processed by our secure payment processor.
We may use the personal data we collect about you on an anonymised basis to create statistics and anonymised information which we then share with third parties including ad networks, search engines and analytics providers.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
We want to keep you informed about all our products, promotions and news, and where you have indicated you are happy to receive marketing by post, email, or phone we will keep in touch with the latest news.
If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by post, email, or phone with information about products and services similar to those which you have already purchased from us.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods from us and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences or by contacting us at email@example.com quoting your full name, address and postcode; or by writing to: Jesse O’Connor Bánki Donát utca 25, Gyál
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law
6. Disclosures of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group (being our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006) and provide IT and system administration services, debt collection and undertake leadership reporting.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If jesse-o-connor.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may disclose your personal data to our service providers acting as processors who provide IT and system administration services. These may include businesses who provide technology services such as hosting for our servers and email distribution, and business partners who provide delivery fulfilment services.
- Professional advisers acting as processors including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors based in the United Kingdom who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- We may also disclose your personal data to our supply and delivery partners, repair and service providers, insurance company for the purpose of processing and fulfilling your order. Where such disclosures are made, this will be under contractual arrangements with us and carried out in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your personal data for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud.
7. Transfers out of the EEA
We may transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). We shall ensure that any such transfers and processing of personal data outside the EEA is lawful (for example, we will ensure that any such transfers would governed by standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission) and that your personal data is kept secure in accordance with the GDPR.
Where we store your personal data
The personal data that we collect from you is stored on secure information technology systems located in the EEA which are operated by us.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Protecting Your Information
Our online shop uses up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We also protect the security of your data during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption software. Further, our Content Management System is Level 1 PCI Compliant. We may vary this in the future if we feel you will benefit from greater security whilst using our site.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our site.
9. Third Party Services
We may from time to time make available through our site certain services provided by third parties. To gain access to these services, you must register with these third parties and deal with them direct. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
10. Data retention
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements listed in paragraph 4.
If you are using our sites and purchasing our products in a personal capacity we will store your contact information while you continue to use our services and for a period of up to seven (7) years thereafter.
If you are acting on behalf of a business customer, we will store your contact information while you continue to use our services and for a period of up to seven (7) years thereafter. This is to allow our sales team to continue to pursue business sales leads during this period.
11. Your rights
Under the GDPR you have the right to access personal data or request correction held about you. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to your personal data: You may request access to a copy of your personal data by requesting it from us using the contact details below. If you make a request please include details of any relevant time periods to help us to locate the data which you are requesting.
Right to withdraw consent: Where processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by, for example, following the unsubscribe link in any marketing emails we send you or contact us using the details below.
Rectification: You may ask us to rectify inaccurate information held about you. If you would like to update the data we hold about you, please contact us on using the details below and provide the updated information.
Erasure: You may ask us to delete your personal data. If you would like us to delete the personal data we hold about you, please contact us using the details below, specifying which information you would like us to delete and why.
Portability: You may ask us to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable form, or ask for us to send such personal data to another data controller.
If you believe your details are incorrect you can amend your details by contacting us at jesse-o-connor.com.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
A szolgáltató a testre szabott kiszolgálás érdekében a felhasználó számítógépén kis adatcsomagot, ún. sütit (cookie) helyez el és a későbbi látogatás során olvas vissza. Ha a böngésző visszaküld egy korábban elmentett sütit, a sütit kezelő szolgáltatónak lehetősége van összekapcsolni a felhasználó aktuális látogatását a korábbiakkal, de kizárólag a saját tartalma tekintetében.
Az adatkezelés célja: a felhasználók azonosítása, egymástól való megkülönböztetése, a felhasználók aktuális munkamenetének azonosítása, az annak során megadott adatok tárolása, az adatvesztés megakadályozása, a felhasználók azonosítása, nyomon követése, a honlaplátogatás során rögzített adatok felhasználásával személyre szabott ajánlatok megjelenítése, a webáruház üzemeltetése (_pushupCookiesEnabled, hunter_track_data) webanalitikai mérések (HU_visit, _dc_gtm_UA-39773399-2, et_uk, wteid_654933658221956, wtsid_654933658221956, etargetTimedXhu2000005837, wt3_eid, wt_cookiecontrol, HUwbdcsession).
Az adatkezelés jogalapja: az adatkezelőnek jogos érdeke fűződik a felhasználók azonosításához és a visszaélések megakadályozásához [GDPR 6. cikk (1) bek. f) pontja]
A kezelt személyes adatok típusa: azonosítószám, dátum, időpont, valamint az előzőleg meglátogatott oldal.
Az adatkezelés időtartama:
- munkamenet vége (SECURETOKEN, hunter_track_data, wtsid_654933658221956 , HUwbdcsession),
- egy perc (_dc_gtm_UA-39773399-2), 30 percben (etargetTimedXhu2000005837),
- tizenöt nap (_pushupCookiesEnabled) két hónapban (HU_visit),
- hat hónap (wt_cookiecontrol, wt3_eid),
- egy év (et_uk),
- 1800 nap (wteid_654933658221956).
A munkamenet lezárultáig érvényes süti csak a böngésző bezárásáig marad a számítógépen.
A pontos érvényességi idővel rendelkező (állandó) sütik törlésükig, de legkésőbb érvényességi idejük lejáratáig tárolódnak a számítógépen.
A Google mint külső szolgáltató szintén sütit kezelhet céljai megvalósítása érdekében.
A Google süti kezeléséről a http://www.google.com/intl/hu/policies/ címen kapható tájékoztatás az adatkezelőtől.
Egyes szolgáltató partnerek remarketing, harmadik fél által üzemeltetett oldalon személyre szabott reklámok megjelenítése, a felhasználók azonosítása, nyomon követése céljából a felhasználó számítógépén kis adatcsomagot, ún. sütit (cookie) helyeznek el és a későbbi internethasználat során olvasnak vissza. Ha a böngésző visszaküld egy korábban elmentett sütit, a sütit kezelő szolgáltatónak lehetősége van összekapcsolni a felhasználó aktuális látogatását a korábbiakkal, azon weboldalak tekintetében, amelyeknél a külső szolgáltató cookie-ját használják.
A remarketing célból történő szegmentált adatgyűjtés a GDPR 4. cikk 4. pontja szerinti profilalkotásnak minősül.
A profilalkotás során alkalmazott logika: A weboldal látogatóinak interakciói alapján, hogy milyen termékeket néztek meg, helyeztek a kosárba vagy vásároltak meg profilalkotás történik. Ezek a profilok remarketing listákba kerülnek, melyeket hirdetések célzásához, ill. személyre szabásához használunk fel.
A profilalkotás érintettre gyakorolt hatása: az érintettek tevékenysége alapján kialakított személyre szóló marketing üzenetek megjelenítése.
A webáruházi vásárlás félbeszakítására figyelmeztető ún. kosárelhagyás funkciót a SaleCycle rendszere szolgálja ki. A SaleCycle által kezelt adatok kapcsán az adatkezelőtől közvetlenül, a http://www.salecycle.com/privacy-policy/ címen kaphat tájékoztatást.
A sütit a felhasználó képes törölni saját számítógépéről, illetve letilthatja böngészőjében a sütik alkalmazását. A sütik kezelésére általában a böngészők Eszközök/Beállítások menüjében az Adatvédelem/Előzmények/Egyéni beállítások menü alatt, cookie, süti vagy nyomkövetés megnevezéssel van lehetőség.
A sütikről az alábbi címen érhető el bővebb információ: http://www.adatvedelmiszakerto.hu/cookie
A jesse-o-connor.com. , mint adatkezelő, magára nézve kötelezőnek ismeri el jelen jogi közlemény tartalmát. Kötelezettséget vállal arra, hogy tevékenységével kapcsolatos minden adatkezelés megfelel a jelen szabályzatban és a hatályos nemzeti és uniós jogszabályokban meghatározott elvárásoknak.
A jesse-o-connor.com. fenntartja magának a jogot jelen tájékoztató bármikori megváltoztatására. Természetesen az esetleges változásokról kellő időben értesíti közönségét.
Amennyiben kérdése lenne jelen közleményünkhöz kapcsolódóan, kérjük, írja meg nekünk, és kollégánk megválaszolja kérdését.
A jesse-o-connor.com. elkötelezett ügyfelei és partnerei személyes adatainak védelmében, kiemelten fontosnak tartja ügyfelei információs önrendelkezési jogának tiszteletben tartását. A jesse-o-connor.com a személyes adatokat bizalmasan kezeli, és megtesz minden olyan biztonsági, technikai és szervezési intézkedést, mely az adatok biztonságát garantálja.
A jesse-o-connor.com az alábbiakban ismerteti adatkezelési gyakorlatát:
2. Személyes adatok típusa, az adatkezelés célja, jogalapja és időtartama
A jesse-o-connor.com. az alábbiakban ismerteti adatkezelési elveit, bemutatja azokat az elvárásokat, melyeket saját magával mint adatkezelővel szemben megfogalmazott, és betart. Adatkezelési alapelvei összhangban vannak az adatvédelemmel kapcsolatos hatályos jogszabályokkal, így különösen az alábbiakkal:
Az Európai Parlament és a Tanács (EU) 2016/679 rendelete (2016. április 27.) – a természetes személyeknek a személyes adatok kezelése tekintetében történő védelméről és az ilyen adatok szabad áramlásáról, valamint a 95/46/EK irányelv hatályon kívül helyezéséről (általános adatvédelmi rendelet, GDPR);
- 2011. évi CXII. törvény – az információs önrendelkezési jogról és az információsza-badságról (Infotv.);
- 2013. évi V. törvény – a Polgári Törvénykönyvről (Ptk.);
- 1997. évi CLV. törvény – a fogyasztóvédelemről (Fgytv.);
- 2000. évi C. törvény – a számvitelről (Számv. tv.);
- 2003. évi C. törvény – az elektronikus hírközlésről (Eht.);
- 2005. évi CXXXIII. törvény – a személy- és vagyonvédelmi, valamint a magánnyo-mozói tevékenység szabályairól (SzVMt.);
- 2005. évi CLXIV. törvény – a kereskedelemről (Kertv.);
- 2008. évi XLVIII. törvény – a gazdasági reklámtevékenység alapvető feltételeiről és egyes korlátairól (Grt.),
- 2012. évi II. törvény – a szabálysértésekről, a szabálysértési eljárásról és a szabály-sértési nyilvántartási rendszerről (Sztv.);,
- 2017. évi XC. törvény – a büntetőeljárásról (Be.);
- 19/2014. (IV. 29.) NGM rendelet – a fogyasztó és vállalkozás közötti szerződés kere-tében eladott dolgokra vonatkozó szavatossági és jótállási igények intézésének eljá-rási szabályairól (Szav. r.)